Susan Henderson, R.P.LCSW/SAP
Susan Henderson, R.P.LCSW/SAP possesses a comprehensive educational and clinical background as a Psychotherapist with a wide range of treatment experience. Susan has a strong medical background affiliated with hospital settings that enable her to collaborate with other providers and specialists for assistance in comprehensive over-all care. All with a focus on careful clinical assessments, crisis management, treatment planning and developing stabilization which promotes real outcomes and solutions.
Therapy With A Trained Professional
Susan Henderson, R.P.LCSW/SAP is a licensed clinical psychotherapist in the state of New York. Susan's clinical experience and training include work in community agencies, mental health settings, inpatient/outpatient clinics and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP's). Susan is specialized in working with people during important life changes, such as entering or leaving college, changing careers, entering a committed relationship, becoming a parent, and aging.
DEGREEs, Licenses & Certifications
- B.A., from SUNY Binghamton in Social Psychology
- MASS, from SUNY Binghamton in Social Science
- MSW, from Marywood University in Clinical Social Work
- R.P.LCSW, License in Clinical Social Work in New York State
- S.A.P, Federal license as a Substance Abuse Professional for DOT Safety Sensitive Employees
- Adjunct professor at Marywood University in Clinical Internship and Supervision